Sensei. E. Karthikeyan established Kicks and Punches Shito-Ryu (KAPS) Karate School of India in the year 2009. He has been practising this Martial Art for more than a decade. Trained many National and International Athletes.
Sensei. Vanitha Karthikeyan is the Chief Instructor in Kicks and Punches Karate School of India (KAPS) from the year 2009. She is a 5th Dan Black Belt Holder and has participated in many International Tournaments and brought glory to our motherland.
Our organization is open for students, Karate athletes who are willing to learn, train and develop themselves. Our classes are built on the first and foremost principles of Respect,Self-Discipline, Sincerity, Compassion, Honesty, Character and Humility. Our training are held in a Safe & Friendly as well as in challenging atmosphere that nourishes the complete growth in an individual.
- Self Discipline
- Improving Focus and concentration
- Sharpening the Memory
- Working as a Team
- Control and Patience
- Physical Fitness
- Developing Physical, Mental and Emotional Balance
- Coordination of the mind and body
- Etiquette and Manners
- Self Defense
- KAPS organises every year District, State, National and International tournaments for the betterment of KAPS Students.
- Advance training sessions of Kata and Kumite